Suburban Tribe

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Excuses, Excuses...

...or "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

Anyone want to take a guess why no strips since last Wednesday? You got it: my undead freelance projects pulled the stakes out of their hearts and are running around in the night, terrorizing innocent victims.

I'm working on a batch of 5-6 strips and will start posting -- uninterrupted, I hope -- again late this week or early next week.

I'm sorry about this. I was really intending my return to 3-day/week status to go more smoothly, with less drama. Hopefully, by this time in a week or two, everything will be kosher.

In the meantime, someone go see Wall-E for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Saw Wall-E. I liked it, the kids liked it. 3.75 out of 5.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Daltoni said...

I wanna see Wall-E

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home